Only later did I catch a glimpse in the mirror and realize that it was not just a cute and innocent little game.
Monday, October 08, 2007
Max marking his territory?
WARNING! One should exercise caution when her almost 4-month-old begins to suck on any body part he can get his mouth latched on to. The first time he did it Alex didn't see it, so I let Max suck on my neck again to show his daddy how he was practicing to be a vampire for Halloween.
Only later did I catch a glimpse in the mirror and realize that it was not just a cute and innocent little game.
Would Freud see this as a part of an Oedipal Complex in my son?
Only later did I catch a glimpse in the mirror and realize that it was not just a cute and innocent little game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That. Is. Awesome.
Classic Oedipal Complex.
Post a Comment