Of course, when your baby looks this cute, it's hard to disturb his slumber... no matter how much he moves around, kicks and whacks his mama in his sleep.
Monday, February 04, 2008
What part of "Family Bed" do you not understand?
After going to bed around 7:30 on Friday night, Max did a series of shifting in his sleep (while Alex and I watched from the video monitor). By the time I came up to bed to join him around 10, this is what I found...
How are three people supposed to fit in this bed now?!?!?
Of course, when your baby looks this cute, it's hard to disturb his slumber... no matter how much he moves around, kicks and whacks his mama in his sleep.
Of course, when your baby looks this cute, it's hard to disturb his slumber... no matter how much he moves around, kicks and whacks his mama in his sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment