In addition to getting his room set up, Alex and I are getting more and more ready for Cashew's arrival. We finish our childbirth class this week and will install the car seat in my car next weekend. I've started packing our bag(s) for the hospital and we've put together our official "birth notification" email list, so we hopefully won't leave anyone out when we have the big news and pictures to share! It's hard to believe that we'll be using that list in just a few weeks...
Monday, May 28, 2007
Finishing touches on Cashew's room!
In addition to getting his room set up, Alex and I are getting more and more ready for Cashew's arrival. We finish our childbirth class this week and will install the car seat in my car next weekend. I've started packing our bag(s) for the hospital and we've put together our official "birth notification" email list, so we hopefully won't leave anyone out when we have the big news and pictures to share! It's hard to believe that we'll be using that list in just a few weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment