Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Nicholas in NICU Update #19

Feeding is just getting better and better :)

First, he took his whole bottle in 15 minutes this morning!

Then I went back to nurse at 4:30 and he amazed the nurses and me. It
took no coaxing or prompting, he just went straight to work and nursed
for almost 30 minutes! Then he finished off 20 cc's in a bottle, just
to be sure he was nice and full.

Weight: 5 lbs, 6.8 oz

He had a huge poop again this morning and this afternoon, and again,
SO disappointing for me, I missed both of them ;)

Here is one of the photos a NICU nurse and I took the other night.
You can bet one of the photos we took will be on a holiday card soon.
Now to find a stocking big enough to stuff Max inside for a similar
picture...

3 comments:

Erin Jo Chung said...

ahhhh that is cute! So glad to hear he is doing well and looking mighty cute as well!

Anna Mooney said...

Holy Crap is he cute!

Natalie said...

Darling!!! Just darling!