Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mama didn't think this one through...

Today we went to our third Gymboree class and on the way out I decided to purchase a package of their bubble solution and bubble maker, because Max was starting to show an interest during class in catching the bubbles.

On the same shelf as the bubbles was a blue "Bumpy Grab Ball" that looked like something Max would enjoy as well. He's been playing with balls a lot more and this one was touted as "soft and spongy 8" grab ball is light and easy for small children to handle".

After I filled the ball with air and let him start playing with it, I noticed he was being very quiet and spending more time than usual exploring the ball with his mouth. It was only after I heard the familiar sound of him trying to suckle that I realized that I had bought him a ball that is COVERED WITH NIPPLES!

1 comment:

MurrayFamily said...

So stinkin' funny. I laughed out loud at that one.