In addition to a beautiful smile, one of the wonderful things he has been doing lately is cooing. Until recently he has been camera shy and refused to be recorded, but that changed yesterday when his daddy apparently made chatting together irresistible - regardless of mommy holding a video camera.
His Aunt Becca provided an interpretation of their interaction, which I call a "cooversation". Aunt Becca's interpretation...
Max: Finally, somebody understands my language. But daddy's words make no sense. I will try to teach him.
Max: "Coo" (hello)
Daddy: "rraa" (lawn mower)
Max: I'll try again. "Coo"
Daddy: "uuua" (chocolate sprinkles)
Max: Perhaps daddy is a little dense. I'll try something else. "oooha oo" ("how are you?")
Daddy: yawn, "ooooo oo?" (where is my corn dog?)
Max: "ai ai" (umm... what?)
Daddy: "ii ii" (rubber tire)
Max: "cu" (sigh)
1 comment:
Gosh! Max is huge since I saw him! What a cutie pie.
-Emily
Post a Comment