Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Trip to the Lousiville Science Center

On Wednesday we took the boys to the Louisville Science Center.

Alex, Max, and Nick playing on the couch in preparation for our fun day together. (Photo admittedly not about the Science Center, but it was too cute not to post...)


Once at the Science Center we started out by checking out the Kidzone, and probably could have stayed there the entire day. Maybe two. It was fantastic!



Nick tried his hand at driving a bus. It's a good thing toddlers aren't permitted to drive a bus, because it would not end well.



Then he had to do some dancing to the music piped in the back of the bus.


Then Max tried his hand at driving the bus.


Alex even got into exploring the exhibits. Here he explored the water play area. (I'll admit that I tried to lure Max to this area later and enjoyed it myself for a while...)


We could probably have stayed the entire day in Kidzone, but there was much more to see at the Science Center.

Once again, Alex found a challenge that he could not pass up.


Tada!



And Max was there to help him take it down.

During the destruction phase of this project, Nick looked at me with a pained look that said, "Mommy, I am so tired but can't stop!" and promptly fell asleep in my arms. I took him back to a "Quiet Room" in the Kidzone and thus took no more photos. The boys had such a great time and there was more to explore, so the next weekend Neeme and Pawpaw brought the boys back for a few more hours while Alex and I took a short trip to Cincinnati.

No comments: