Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Max has his 1st two teeth!!!!!

Max is getting to be such a big boy!!!

This afternoon we were visiting with Nana (my mom) and she discovered Max's first new tooth!!!
I was in the kitchen with Grandad (my Dad) and we heard Nana yell out, "Max has a tooth!" (I thought I heard her say "toot", but that is common and not an event that requires announcement.) Anyway, sure enough, I rubbed my finger across his bottom gums and felt the little ridges of the top of his first tooth on the bottom left-hand side (from his vantage point).

Mom said she could see it in the right light, but all I could see was his tongue and drool. He was rubbing his tongue across the tooth, clearly noticing something different in his little mouth. Now his fussiness this morning and sleeping until 10:30 makes sense... that little toothie was erupting. :)

UPDATE: This evening I got a better feel of his gums and it is actually 2 teeth!!!

Today was also another first, I gave him his first rice cereal. It was mostly breast milk and he was more interested in getting his hands on the spoon to play with, but he has now begun the process to building up to solid foods!

No comments: